This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Thursday, January 17, 2008

And the asshat for today is. . .

Steve Jobs, for the following quote RE the Amazon kindle: (via Gallycat)


The whole conception is flawed at the top because people don't read anymore.

Yeah. The internet would really take off if people get over this whole reading thing. All those blogs filled with words and stuff. Man, you make nice hardware, but sometimes you ought to just shut the pie hole.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Steve Jobs also proclaimed that people aren't interested in watching video on a portable device prior to Apple releasing the video ipod.

As for the Kindle - it doesn't appeal to me, as I like to have the book in my hand. It's just different. Can't explain it rationally.

Anonymous said...

I've tried electronic books and there is something about a paper copy that e-books just don't have. I can't define it any more then michelle can explain it.