This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Thursday, November 01, 2007

I is playing wit mai toyz

I added a new little feature to the blog here. In the lower right there's now a widget that's keeping track of writing posts I flag on RSS feeds I'm subscribing to with Google Reader. Google Reader not only lets you share items from a feed on their own public page, but gives you a new RSS feed along with it. Now Blogger has a feed-reading widget, but it's limited to 5 items, so I routed the feed from Google Reader through Feedburner which will script you a Blogger widget with 15 entries. . .

ADDENDUM: Checked out del.icio.us and realized it has RSS feeds as well, which can be fed through Google Reader and combined with the feed from the various blogs. . .

0 comments: