This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Thursday, July 05, 2007

Ok, I am not a book cover

I've decided to stop being coy and post an actual picture of my introverted self, with cute dog to lessen the impact. . .

Actually, Eleanor, my new agent, needs a picture for the author section of the Spectrum site. So, if I'm going to be pictured there, might as well have one on my blog, right?

4 comments:

RobRoy said...

Have you fought pictures before this?

S Andrew Swann said...

Not really, I just don't think I photograph well.

Anonymous said...

I dunno, you look kinda author-y to me. Maybe that's cuz you ARE one, dyathink?

RobRoy said...

Agreed. Definately an author-type who is good with the word writing and whatnot. ;-)