This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Friday, May 25, 2007

An Expression of Gratitude

[This is a copy of a letter I just sent to the SFWA Forum]

For the past three years I’ve been involved in a legal dispute with Hasbro and Wizards of the Coast over one of their d20 products. So far, I’ve remained mum about this in public, but fortunately the issue has just reached a mutually satisfactory conclusion. While I cannot go too deeply into the details of the matter, I can give some props where props are due. I cannot express my appreciation enough for the folks at SFWA. If it wasn’t for Griefcom and a couple of much needed loans from the SFWA Legal Fund, I would find it hard to believe that this matter would have ever reached a resolution. Having the support of a professional organization like SFWA is invaluable for leveling the playing field between individual authors like myself, and corporate behemoths like Hasbro.

I offer my sincere thanks to everyone involved,

Steven Swiniarski
Aka
S Andrew Swann

1 comments:

RobRoy said...

Congrats on your success! I admit that my curiosity is running amok. Are there any details you can share?