This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Monday, August 27, 2007

Fellowship Fantastic

Due in January. Just got the cover:

This one contains my story, "The Enigma of the Serbian Scientist." Which is sort of a steampunk homage to Sherlock Holmes, wherein the murder victim is Thomas Edison.

Judging by the description of the other stories (and the cover) I bucked a trend, as it looks like the majority of the stories went more the childhood nostalgia route. . . It's somewhat interesting, as when I first heard the premise of the anthology, my first thought was "Hey, cool, and alternate history Holmes/Watson story." I actually asked Kerrie before tackling the story, in case anyone else was planning something similar. I guess I needn't have worried.

0 comments: