This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Monday, August 06, 2007

Baen's Best

I'm in yet another anthology, this time it's the heavy hardback The Best of Jim Baen's Universe, which, in addition to being a memorial to the late Mr. Baen, promises to be an annual event. You should also check out the web-zine that birthed this anthology.

Within you will find my mid-east terrorism alternate history time-traveling sniper story, "A Time to Kill."

1 comments:

Ahmed A. Khan said...

Hello. I would like to congratulate you on the excellent story, "A Time to Kill". I recently read the Baen's Universe issue that featured your story and thought it was perhaps the best story of the issue. I have reviewed that particular issue on my blog at http://ahmedakhan.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html