This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Sunday, June 03, 2007

O frabjous day!

Ladies and gentlemen, Wolfbreed is complete! I finished the last scene on Friday, and I've spent the last two days running through the draft, doing tweaks and copy-editing. The second draft is officially done. (OK, if you've followed the blog and my counters it is draft 1.5)

Even better news: I've come a step closer in my search for an agent. I got a positive response to a query, which means I'm sending out a copy of Wolfbreed on Monday. If she likes my writing I think I may have a new agent.

1 comments:

RobRoy said...

Congrats on the successful completion of your latest effort and on finding a potential agent.