This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Friday, March 02, 2007

Copies are in!

Yay! I just got my author copies of Blood & Rust: Two Novels of the Cleveland Undead, DAW's omnibus reprint of Raven and The Flesh, the Blood, and the Fire, my two vampire novels. (Actually I got 16 of 40 copies, at 640 pages the book is kind of fat and only 16 fit in the box that arrived today— I hope there's another enroute that just got separated from its sibling.)

This is good news, as Raven has to be one of the books I get the most queries about, which was frustrating while it was out of print. And The Flesh, the Blood and the Fire is one of the novels I am most proud of, the horror and the historical elements coming together very well in my somewhat biased opinion. If you are interested, I have sample chapters from both books here and here. Amazon also has exerpts from The Flesh, the Blood and the Fire on their site. (And, while you're there, you might as well order Blood & Rust, right?)

By the way, I'm generally bad at titles, but I really like the title I came up with for the collection. Blood & Rust really captures the noir feel of both books. I also think the cover's sweet too:

0 comments: