I drive a 12-year old Buick Century, a car that leads to certain expectations— most of which involve liver spots and driving 15 mph down the freeway with the left blinker on. Since I'm a chubby bearded guy with a ponytail, my car's sort of incongruous. (Though cheap as dirt to maintain.)
This is how incongruous. If a cop pulled me over on the way home today and made me pop the trunk, they would have discovered the following items (in no particular order.)
- a 50 pound bag of senior horse feed.
- 5 40pound bags of pelleted wood shavings.
- a couple of books on SQL 2000 implementation.
- three or four back issues of Fantasy & Science Fiction.
- a two ton floor jack.
- a box of polyhedral dice in a repurposed case from a Vic-20 game cartridge.
- a rulebook for the Serenity role-playing game