This is not the blog you're looking for

I have moved, and you can find new entries, comments etc. at www.sandrewswann.com come over and check it out.



Monday, July 03, 2006

You can't tell a book by its cover

[Russian Forests of the Night Cover]


?
=


[American Forests of the Night Cover]




A while ago I sold the Russian rights to my first four books. I cashed the check and thought little more of it. Then, one day I was googling my work and found a page in Russia. . . I did a little digging and found the cover of the Russian edition of Forests of the Night.

Saying the choice of cover is odd seems a bit of an understatement. It doesn't even seem the same genre. I just hope the cover blurb was descriptive. I'm picturing some poor Muscovite expecting a latter-day Conan or Gor, and finding a furry Mike Hammer.

1 comments:

Rhio2k said...

Do you have a larger version of the japanese cover of Forests Of The Night with Nohar and Terrin?